Chile Self-drive: Santiago, The Lakes and Patagonia
Your 12-day trip through Chile visits the cosmopolitan capital of Santiago, travelling south through the Lake District and national reserves to Pucon and the shimmering lakes. Patagonia’s glaciers and national parks are the culmination in a trip that includes contrasting landscapes as diverse as waterfalls, steppes, granite towers and glacial lakes.
- Dine on fine Chilean cuisine with a backdrop of the Andes in sophisticated Santiago
- Drive from Temuco to Caracautin and visit the Malalcahuello National Reserve
- Enjoy adventure activities on the shimmering blue lakes of the Lake District
- View Patagonian glaciers up close on thrilling boat tours
- Snap your own photographs of Torres del Paine’s famous trio of granite pillars